FreeStyle Lite Test Strips 100ct
These testing strips give you the convenience of testing anywhere and much quicker then other test strips. No Coding Technology makes Freestyle Lite Test Strips more accurate and not as confusing. The tiniest sample size of just 0.3 is all that is needed to get accurate blood glucose readings. Freestyle Lite Test Strips support Alternate Site Testing, so you can test from your fingertip, forearm, palm, upper arm, thigh, or calf.
FreeStyle Lite Test Strips 100ct Compatibility:
Abbott FreeStyle Lite Test Strips Features:
Worlds Smallest Sample Size
- A small sample size of just 0.3 microliters (smallest compared to any other test strips)
No Coding Required
- One less step when testing! This makes it easier and more convenient to begin testing
Alternate Site Testing
- You can test using multiple areas other then the finger; forearm, upper arm, hand, thigh, calf and palm. However, when testing for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, it's recommended that you use only your finger.
Expiration Date is 12+ Months Guaranteed!
New and Improved FreeStyle Lite Test Strips Benefits..
Easy to use
- The new Patented Zip-Wik tabs target blood samples for easy application and fast uptake
- No coding required which means there's one less step when testing
- Greater accuracy compared to other leading brands
- Less interference from 22 of the common substances
Fewer wasted test strips
- Time to reapply blood is 60 seconds
- Requires the smallest amount of blood compared to any other test strips sold!
FreeStyle meters use coulometer for accurate and reliable results every time. Testing with these blood glucose test strips is simple, quick, and virtually pain-free. These diabetic testing strips do not need any coding and are meant for in vitro diagnostic use alone. Make sure you are aware of the directions and warnings before use.