We can ship to any address in the United States. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to specific states. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Our goal is to provide nothing but the best possible service to our customers. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with our products, you may return any item shipped by Diabetic Warehouse for a full credit or refund for up to 7 days from the date of delivery. ALL returned items need to be in new condition with no tears, dents, crushed conditions. IF YOUR ITEM IS OPENED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, WE CANNOT ACCEPT IT. This includes breaking the original manufacturer seal. For example, a box of test strips cannot be returned if the outside seal is broken, even if the individual vials or containers of the test strips inside the box remain unopened or new.
*All wholesale orders/orders over $1,000 unfortunately do not qualify for returns.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded; sale items are not eligible for refunds.
Before returning any products purchased from Diabetic Warehouse, the customer must call or email our Customer Service staff to obtain a Returned Authorization (RA) Number. You must have the following information available when calling for an RA number for everything to go smoothly: customer's first and last name, the order number, and the reason for which you are returning the item(s). You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of shipping your return item(s). It is critical that the RA number is clearly written on the outside of the box where visible. Packages which are received by DiabeticWarehouse.org that do not have an RA number will be automatically returned to you.
If you are returning an item that was shipped in error by us, we apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused and will reimburse you the delivery costs plus the cost to ship the product back to us. For any other return(s), other than wholesale orders, sale items or orders over $1000, you are responsible for the original delivery costs & the return shipping expense. Shipping expense in the case of free shipping will be calculated as shipping charges incurred by us. Once your returned item(s) have been received and processed by us, a credit or refund will be issued to the customer within 10 days and an e-mail confirmation will be sent immediately.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
As a diabetic supply company, credit card security is one of our most important and top priorities, and that is why we guarantee 100% secure ordering for all of our customers when shopping on our website. To protect you and your credit card information, Diabetic Warehouse uses technologies and policies such as limited access data-centers, firewall technology; secure socket layer certificate authentication and limitations of administrative access to our systems. In addition, it is our policy not to send your credit card number via e-mail. In fact, this is a practice we encourage you to adopt for all of your Internet activities.
Our website, www.diabeticwarehouse.org is designed to only accept orders from Web browsers that allow communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology; browsers like Internet Explorer 5.01 or higher, Firefox 0.8 or higher, Safari 1.2 or higher, Google Chrome 56.0 or higher and Netscape Navigator 4.0 or higher. We go the extra mile for you by using third party security measures like Geotrust Secure and Authorize.net SSL technologies.
You can shop at www.diabeticwarehouse.org online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and very secure credit card and electronic check transactions for all of our customers.